We are FINALLY getting some cooler weather. Although, it's significantly cooler than what I was hoping fall would feel like.
Today, I am showcasing one of my favorite combos ever - cropped denim + a comfy sweater + a dainty choker.
The dainty choker above is from Maude. In my opinion they have the BEST selection and prices for jewelry.
And as many of you know I LOVE a good deal.
Disclaimer: Deals don't always mean "cheap."
They are high rise, lighter wash, vintage style with a raw hem (my fave)!!
Another fall/winter staple - GOOD boots.
These are Sam Edelman's from TJ Maxx. While they were $60 I KNOW they are going to last and they are so versatile that they will go with ANY of my fall outfits.
For those of you that are interested - my jacket is from Ross a few years ago. Another place for great deals. ;)
I just love how simple and cozy fall outfits can be.
A few things to stock up on this season:
- Staple jackets - Such as brown, black, maybe a few fur ones ;)
- Comfy sweaters - Solid and patterned
- Simple necklaces - Gold chokers and longer gold necklaces
- Amazing jeans - High waisted, cropped, unhemmed tends to be my go-to during this season
- Great boots - I'm a big advocate of neutral and patterned boots. Just go to TJ Maxx you'll find it all!
What are your current fall go-to's?